1. Innovation to meet customer needs
We establish long term agendas with our customers to fully understand their marketing, operation and sales needs in order to develop the equipment that better suits their needs. 80% of the sales consist of products with less tan two years in the market.
2. Industry leading Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Imbera uses the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) model to calculate all direct and indirect expenses across the life cycle stages of a cooler. Since 2002, we have focused on enhancing the efficiency of our coolers in order to gradually reduce their TCO. Since then, we have lowered the energy consumption of our coolers by almost 80%*, placing them below the average consumption established by Energy Star.
*Calculated according to TCCC test protocol.
A 80% reduction in the TCO over the past years has been possible by introducing
innovations such as:
- Standar high efficiency LED lighthing
- Proprietary Energy Management and Maintenance Devide (EMMD)
- Electronic fan motors
- Low maintenance condensers
- Increased componet life
- Variable speed compresors
- Optimization system
- Heat exchanger
- High efficiency doors
3. Sustainability and social responsibility
We are the first One Planet Company in the Americas and the only one in the worldwide refrigeration industry.
- Up to 40% reductions in maintenance costs
- 85% reduction in the energy consumption of Imbera coolers over the past 10 years
- + 20 coolers with CO2 and +6 coolers with propane (R290)
- Annual energy savings from Imbera coolers is equivalent to 32,000 more hectares of forest